FIELD TRADER AGRICULTURE
Responsabilities for Field Trader Agriculture (multinational company):
– Contacts with farmers, with view to purchasing cereals production
– Identification of new farmers /customers
– Travel in the allocated region for farming development activities
– Negotiation of contracts and offering all the necessary support for contract execution
– Survey of the agriculture market, in order to provide information on trends in farmers’ needs, crops quality and prices.
– Knowledge of the agricultural sector / agribusiness
– Commercial / trading skills
– Driving license required
– Business-like, ethical conduct
– Business management potential to develop
– Fluent in English.
Do you have experience as Field Trader Agriculture? We expect your resume on cv[@]abchumancapital.ro