• Providing relevant and accurate quantitative and qualitative commercial financial data
• Helping to develop & maintain an international costing standards/rate cards and customer specific costing solutions for current and potential customers
• Evaluating the impact (revenue and return) of new costing methods
• Develop costing and revenue assumptions for new products and business. This position is responsible for the completion of all financial evaluations
• Supporting projects that improve business processes and data quality reporting
• Updating, collecting and studying data to determine costs of business activities. Providing support as required for cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or activities;
• Collaborating and working closely with various departments through our company including with the sister companies in the UK and in The Netherlands.
• Your University degree in Mathematics, Econometrics, Finance or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years working experience; experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
• Excellent communication and commercial skills; fluent in written and spoken English;
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, databases and preferably also Accounting software;
• Strong analytical and creative skills for developing complex costing models and solutions;
• Attention to details ensuring a high level of accuracy;
• Affinity with numbers in relation with the business;
• Organized and well structured, self-motivated and like to work independently in a highly demanding and dynamic environment;
• Inquisitive and questioning nature, openness to new ideas, responsible personality, accurate and result oriented.
Please send your resumes at the following address: email@example.com