System & Network Administrator – multinational company
Network administrator installs, maintains and coordinates the entire hardware and software technical equipment and IT in the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities for System & Network Administrator – multinational company:
• provides consultancy in the purchase of technical equipment by recommending appropriate solutions to the business activity;
• Installs, maintains and coordinates the entire technical equipment (computers, printer, copier, phone, fax – telephone). If needed specialized interventions (phone, fax, telephone), deals with solving the problems in the shortest time and in optimal conditions by contacting and cooperating with companies providing specialized services;
• liaise with the company providing Internet services to ensure the effective activity of the company;
• maintains the optimal functionality of the network, the Internet system, develops grid infrastructure;
• controls / supervises the data traffic;
• protects information network and Internet traffic safety;
• provides back-ups to all data / information from computers and / or servers; plus user logs on public files;
• implements and maintains the necessary software for the business activity;
• maintains the optimal functionality of the hardware / software networks;
• sets and configures each computer;
• configures e-mail addresses for every employee of the company;
• provides protection against viruses, installs and updates permanently antivirus software;
• maintains permanent contact with the department managers in order to receive swift emerging needs, ensuring the effective exercise of the company;
• is required to seal all computers, monitors, printers, etc, to periodically check their status, being directly and personally responsible for their safety;
• verifies periodically the software configuration and Internet access of the stations in accordance with the setup approved by management;
• Shows professional behavior during the workday.
• regularly makes proposals to improve the work performed.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Automatics and Computer Science;
• IT network administration certificate;
• 2+ years IT network administration experience.
Key attributes & competencies
• Ability to work with deadlines;
• Good communication across all levels of business;
• Team player;
• Organization; Confidentiality; Analytical mind; Integrity & trust; Organizational agility; Patience;
• Problem solving; Time management; Highly detail oriented ;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Advanced English communication skills;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
Please send your resumes at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org