The purpose of the role is to ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations with regard to Administration, Financial, Accounting and Corporate Policies. The position reports to the Country Manager.
- To manage accounting activities in order to achieve the company needs & to ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- To ensure data’s updating (accounting of all expenses, salaries, payments, invoices, bank conciliation, inventories, etc.) and register reconciliations in SAP.
- To compute, regularize and register in accounting all kinds of taxes.
- To carry out the company’s accounting in accordance with the established Law & corporate policies.
- To check, put in order, arrange in files & register in accounting all invoices regarding “Other Operations” than Merchandise stocks.
- To prepare & review financial, tax & accounting reports as well as other reports to the Chamber of Commerce, Authority of Environment Protection & the National Bank of Romania.
- Prepare the month closing in the period establish by HQ.
- To maintain & to monitor statutory compliance.
- Follow-up of Budget deviations and trends.
- To check and register all company payments.
- To analyse accounting statements & balances with customers and suppliers.
- Manage the relationship with external advisers such us lawyers, external/internal auditors, SAP support and State Authorities.
- General administrative support.
- Diploma of Accounting or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office, additionally hands-on ERP (SAP Business One).
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in office administration tasks and accounting.
- High ethics and integrity.
- Strong command in English.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org