Agent vanzari regional – instalatii industriale
Responsabilities for Agent vanzari regional – instalatii industriale
1. Main Task
1. To visit customers on a regular basis to create product demand through the technical sell approach.
2. To cooperate, support, motivate and coordinate with the appointed local distributor. Liase on sales activity and ensure appropriate technical training of their engineers as required.
3. To develop a thorough knowledge of the local market in order that effective sales activities can be identified and executed.
4. To report fully on all sales activities and market developments.
2. Specific Tasks
1. Visit steam using organizations regularly to provide technical advice on aspects of steam plant and process efficiency. Carry out steam system surveys and make recommendations for improvements as appropriate.
2. Visit consultants and contractors involved in projects where steam will be used and contribute to the design of the steam system.
3. Specify the company’s products required for new projects or to improve existing systems.
4. Arrange correspondence and product quotations and follow these up regularly.
5. Present lectures on various aspects of steam systems and participate in seminars.
3. Other Tasks
1. Contribute to the planning of sales activities.
2. Contribute to the preparation of product and technical sales literature in the Romanian language.
3. Plan activities carefully and make most efficient use of time available.
4. Maintain proper records of customers and potential customers in the agreed format.
5. Prepare reports of customer visits and report on specific activities required.
6. Maintain accurate records of expenses and submit a monthly claim in the required format.
7. Maintain necessary records and provide reports as required by Romanian authorities.
8. Track Projects from conception to completion.
9. Monitor competitor’s activity.
The candidate will be a graduate engineer, ideally with a successful background in industrial energy, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering.
Having a tough but flexible character, being a good conversationalist able to present the company and products positively.
• Sound technical skills
• Ability to solve problems technically and commercially
• Practical experience with understanding of steam and steam products
• Ability to engineer a project from concept/potential to installation
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Priorities tasks to maximize efficiency and service
• Understanding use of Autocad, Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
Have freedom to travel throughout Romania resulting in days/nights away from home.
Availability to work home-based.
Trainings, car, bonuses.