HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
• Manage all regular HR activities as the following, but not limited to: recruitment, hiring, performance, termination
• Engage employees in performing their best and develop&maintain employer-employee relationships that contribute to productivity, motivation, and retention
• Establish and maintain detailed job descriptions, include roles, responsibilities, required skills and competencies, etc., aligned to the company’s business goals, in close cooperation with country manager and matrix managers
• Cooperating with department managers in recruitment & selection process
• Cooperating with Country manager & Regional HR Director in regards to compensation & benefits policies
• Providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance (partners with the legal provider as needed/required)
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
• Identifies training needs for all departments / employees. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
• University degree. Specialization or further qualification in HR are an advantage
• At least 5-6 years on a similar position (preferred multi-sector and/or multinational company HR experience)
• Fluent English
• Independent in resolving labor relations, excellent knowledge and experience with labor law, including familiarity with HR related tax and finance topics
• Ability to organize complex priorities and resolve problems; analytical and goal oriented
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Excel);
• Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• Ability to establish positive working relationships within the company
• Good sense of judgment and personal resilience in a dynamic and challenging environment
• High level of energy, engagement and responsibility.
Please send your resumes at the following address: email@example.com