IP NETWORK ENGINEER
IP NETWORK ENGINEER
– Network planning, engineering and design (high level and low level) LAN/WAN/METRO
– Contribute to network rollout, inventory, operations and maintenance
– Perform network equipment configuration, test and installation
– Design specifications and schematics of the network architecture, create and maintain documentation for implemented network projects
– Implement and test different network designs
-Troubleshoot, isolate, implement and recommend corrective action based on network problems impacting multiple locations, including core networking/security devices for LAN/WAN/METRO
– Provide site requirements specifications, play a role in performing network optimization and perform quality tests on the network
– Insure timely technical and operational pre-Sales support
– Interface with telecom equipment vendors.
– Minimum 2 years experience (service provider experience is an advantage)
– Bachelor’s degree in T/Telecommunications/Electronics
– English proficiency required, medium-advanced.
– Solid knowledge of IP protocols and network topologies
Routing and switching, DNS, AAA, firewall, DHCP experience
– Layer 2/Layer3 & firewall Cisco equipment experience
– Ability to design and deploy network switching and routing architectures
– Thorough understanding of common LAN/WAN topologies and transport methods (Includes but is not limited to: TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP4, IS-IS, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, BootP, SNMP, VLANs (ISL & 802.1Q), Spanning Tree in all forms, Etherchannel, HSRP, VRRP, TACACS, Radius )
– Knowledge of MPLS and derived technologies: VPN MPLS, MPLS TE, VPLS etc.
– Ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues in LAN/WAN networks
– Knowledge of Quality of Service, IPSec, Multicast and load balancing techniques are also recommended
– CCNA minimum
– CCNP strongly recommended (in progress or final).
Please send your resumes to the following address: email@example.com