Online & digital marketing Coordinator
Online & digital marketing Coordinator
The online coordinator holds primary accountability for developing and implementing online objectives, plans and programs for the brands (the creation of online marketing agenda, SEM/SEO and digital advertising).
• Works with global production teams (Operations & Development), regional online team and local teams on project scoping and local business requirements;
• He / she coordinates the translation of main site content with the brand and the vendor, checks prepared translations with the brand and keeps the deadlines;
• Coordinates e-mail set-up and database migration with global team and the agency in cooperation with the corporate online manager;
• Tests the site before going live — site QA.
• Responsible for assets collection between the international office and local marketing to coordinate new product launch information, visuals and copy transcription into web database / product management system;
• Prepares content document for monthly refreshes (for the agency);
• Responsible for the refresh of brands sites, including product management, coordination with the agency & provision of the refresh trackers and confirmation of inventory availability;
• Maintains accurate store listings and local events online in cooperation with the brands;
• Coordinates the correct implementation of tracking tags on the web site in coordination with regional engineering team and external partners;
• Manages sample inventory and online marketing offerings (samples at checkout, unique promo box offers, outside partner sampling programs etc.);
• Development of email communications plan to increase sales;
• Coordination of e-mail creation and deployment (testing) with the agency (keeping deadline according to the communications plan);
• Creates all ad track links as needed for email analysis and tracking;
• Sets-up and tracks all offer codes used in-conjunction with emails and online offers.
• Ensures accurate data entry into .NET to manage such offers and track for usage rates;
• Performs analysis with the agency to increase sales and performance of newsletters.
• Creates reports to analyze marketing results. Runs analysis of sales, traffic and conversion;
• Monitors corporate online P&L along with the online manager; recommends appropriate adjustments and actions
• Guides the digital marketing agency in the development, planning and execution of all online campaigns
• Works on development and execution of marketing campaigns dedicated to growing business
• Responsible for keeping track and updating monthly marketing calendars, sending correspondence with updates to external partners and internal team;
• Works with the agency on the most effective way to use social media as traffic and sales source
• Works with the agency on monthly communication plans in cooperation with brand’s marketing team.
• University level education or equivalent, with expertise/focus on e-commerce
• Deep knowledge of digital marketing tools and web analytics
• Excellent use of the English language
• Excellent MS Office user
• 1-2 years of e-commerce related experience, preferably in the cosmetics/fragrance business (in a similar or related industry)
• Ability to identify critical concerns and prioritize; ability to handle multiple projects and issues at one time; problem-solving abilities
• Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels within an organization
• Self-motivation; High energy level; the ability to work independently
• Strong analytical skills; Orientation to detail
• Creative/innovative thinking; open minded, understanding different perspectives; experiments with new concepts and approaches
• Interested in learning and integrating information to identify trends and their implications on business.
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com