Responsabilities for Software Developer (Web)
– Front End Development (Website, Customer Dashboard, Email, Billing Systems, Communication Tools, Subscription handling)
– Back End Development (Core Logic, Payment Gateway, Fraud System, CDN, Customer Dashboard, Internal Management System,
Reporting Tools, and much more)
– Monitor and develop new strategies to offload system components and make things smooth
– Explore new trends and techniques on web development & mobile
– Implement design changes
– At least 3 years of experience (on the job)
– Expertise in PHP (Object oriented)
– Expertise in HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap
– Great knowledge of MySQL
– Experience in working with Photoshop (Bohemian Sketch, Avocode is a plus)
– You must be able to fluently speak/write (communicate) in English
– Ability to work within a crossfunctional team; ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external
partners through different offices and timezones.
Great to have
– Experience in Laravel Framework, CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
– Experience in build tools such as Grunt and/or Gulp
– Experience in various API’s such as Google Maps, Mandrill, Maxmind, Mailchimp, Facebook, etc.
– Experience in utilizing page load optimizer (CDN, HTML2)
– Experience using git
– Experience with implementing payment tools (credit card, paypal, bitcoin etc..)
– Relevant e-commerce experience.
Experience at a successful startup, large consumer Internet/ecommerce company or is a HUGE plus
– Attractive salary reflecting your skills and experience
– Underground Parking and a space for your bicycle
– Premium Laptop (Intel i7, SSD HDD, 16GB RAM) and anything else you need to get productive.
– Neat Office in Pipera, Bucharest
– Flexible work hours, get your stuff done as you like, no dress code in the office
– Fully stacked Nespresso Machine, Tea, Chips, Nachos and Sweets to boost your sugar level.
– Young dynamic team, great support from coworkers and direct access to resources.
And since we take pride in hiring the best of the best, there’s a lot of learning opportunities for you as well as playing around with awesome gadgets and equipment.
– Get things done, fast track your ideas without bureaucratic, participative leadership
– After work drinks & dinners and company events.