• Manage the work and development of staff members and assure proper control based on the Romanian law, internal procedures and Group requirements
• Prepare monthly reporting package, including comparative reports of GAAP operating results and financial position and variance explanations
• Prepare quarterly forecast update, primarily by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department’s overheads
• Assist with preparation of annual reporting package
• Prepare or annual audit workpapers for the outside auditors
• Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements
• Assist the Director of Finance in preparing the annual budgets
• Special projects as required.
• 3 + years of experience, including two years of supervisory responsibility. Controller or equivalent experience highly desirable
• Advanced applications software expertise (Excel – excellent knowledges and an accounting software).
• Strong organizational and management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product
• Ability to meet and establish deadlines
• Corporate accounting experience, including overheads and payroll
• Experience in forecasting and budgeting
• College accounting degree
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
Please send your resumes at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org