The position is part of the Controlling Department, reporting to the Risk Manager and secondary to the Quality Manager.
Responsibilities as Stock Controller – multinational company:
– maintain, implement, improve, update and ensure full adherence to the Group’s procedures and policies in respect of inventory procurement and dispatch, recording, management and reporting;
– manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks;
– design and implement a calendar for cycle counts based on volumetric / quality determinations, respectively cut off counts for each crop cycle;
– perform ad-hoc spot checks on the inventory process – documents / systems / physical goods;
– perform ad-hoc checks on the silos adherence to policies in respect of documents / system recording/ management for physical goods, CAPEX and silo operations; respectively in respect of segregation’s of duties, proper authorisations and security access, security controls, etc;
– reports to ensure key critical areas of the silo stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved;
– manage control measures to ensure silo inventory mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
– possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight time scales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality;
– Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt;
– Possess relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications – outlook, excel & word in particular and a working knowledge or business ERP systems;
– Experience in the agri commodities trading industry, will be an advantage.
Please send your resume at corina.diaconu[@]abchumancapital.ro