We are looking for an ambitious Trade Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances;
- Financial Responsibilities:
- Review acquisitions documents and assure that are compliant and complete with internal procedures and applicable legislation.
- Review transactions in the accounting/operational system and assess accuracy/completeness of the recordings and unblock them for payments.
- Effectively communicate with Logistic Department on findings and assure that are timely followed/solved.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Assist senior chief accountant in the preparation of reports if needed;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Work on special projects, as assigned.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Educations and work experience:
- Third level education in economics;
- Key Technical skills:
- Minimum accounting policies and methods in accordance with Romanian Accounting Standards;
- Excellent organizing abilities and great attention to detail;
- Management accounting;
- PC literate, Excel and Word;
- Fluent in English
- Other competencies:
- Resilience, time management;
- Pro-active attitude;
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com