Accountant for Trading Unit – agribusiness
Responsabilities for Accountant for Trading Unit – agribusiness:
The position will report toward the Accounting Manager; he/she should be an ambitious person, willing to grow with the organisation and ready to take responsibility for the following:
• Review of all commodities transactions from a compliance and system entry perspective;
• Closing of the inventory monthly ledger for both group and statutory purposes;
• Inventory purchases and sales documents are in compliance with local regulations and company’s procedures;
• Inter-company reconciliation is performed timely and accurately at every month close.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory and practice and Tax Code;
• 3 to 7 years accounting experience;
• Very good communicator and organiser, able to meet tight deadlines;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
• English communication skills;
• Previous working experience with an ERP.
Please send your CV at corina.diaconu[@]abchumancapital.ro