The candidate must have 4 or more years of experience designing, developing and delivering engaging user experiences on customer web sites, portals or enterprise applications.
Please apply to: email@example.com
– Have a University degree in information and communications technology;
– Solid knowledge of C# and .NET Framework (2.0 +), OOP and OOD concepts, algorithms and data structures;
– 4 or more years of web development experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, Java script, AJAX, CSS;
– Good knowledge of T-SQL and relational database design with SQL Server 2005, 2008;
– Good knowledge of English;
– Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers.
Are considered a plus:
– ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, jQuery;
– SQL Reporting Services;
– Experience with Entity Framework, NHibernate and/or other ORM frameworks;
– Web Services technology, REST technology.
– Competitive income
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth
– Full time job, normal working hours 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
– Friendly, professional team
– Opportunity for business travel to the U.S.
Do you have experience as ASP.NET Developer?