Business Development Manager Real Estate
Responsabilities as Business Development Manager Real Estate
The role is predominantly external presenting our services and capabilities to potential customers and win contracts.
The candidate should be able to identify the market and client’s need and, based on this research, should come with proposals in order to develop new real estate projects.
• A proven track record as a Business Development Manager in real estate industry
• Experience in coordination of investment projects in real estate
• Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with prospects (consultative selling approach);
• Takes initiative and is able to turn new opportunities into tangible business;
• Proven experience in real estate projects identified and coordinated by him, (green field projects)
• Special affinity to identify new business opportunities
• Ability to form and manage a successful team.
• Fluent in Romanian and English (oral and written)
• Good knowledge of real estate market
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to negotiate and positively convince
• Good listening and communication skills
• Higher education degree
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to bring business deals to closure.
Please send your resumes at email@example.com