Our client is a software development company that produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry with a young international team
- Good knowledge of C++
- Focus on design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- English language proficiency
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- A motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Team player
- Optional (will provide an advantage)
- Boost and OpenGL library’s knowledge
- Scripting experience (Python etc.)
- UML knowledge
Nice to have: Geometric Algorithm
- Maintaining and extending our CAD/CAM 5-axis toolpath calculation () library (core features, algorithms, UI, custom integration projects), employed in such industries as aerospace, automotive, dental, jewelry, robotics, stonework, woodwork (one position).
- Maintaining and extending our CAD/CAM CNC Machine Simulator application (another position).
- You will be working with Microsoft Visual Studio, using SCRUM methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, and continuous-integration systems.
- Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team, developing innovative and high-impact software products
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- Modern software engineering
- Attractive salary
- Personal development programs: training, certifications.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org