Chief Operations Officer
Responsabilities as Chief Operations Officer constructions field:
To provide leadership in project development, constructing and managing residential, industrial, commercial and any other projects and business units in furtherance of the company’s objectives.
• Develops the departmental strategic plans for operations department and ensures approval by the CEO and senior management.
• Leads the department in implementing the strategic plan.
• Ensures that all new projects are well researched in order to ensure quality products and profitable sale.
• Ensures that the joint ventures projects that are undertaken are profitable.
• Ensures that all departmental staff, especially the key technical ones are professionally managed, mentored and developed as part of performance management practice.
• Liaises with the Chief Finance Officer in order to attract the support of Financial Institutions and solicits their cooperation in order to provide financing to Company’s third party construction business and ensures its growth and independence as separate business unit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture, Land Economics, Building Economics and Urban Planning or Business Management
• Master’s degree in any of the above fields would be desirable.
• Previous operations management experience is essential
• Computer literacy in MS-office package especially MS-word, MS-excel
• Post graduate training or work experience in a real estate development company would be desirable.
A minimum of seven years’ experience in a medium or large company in technical or operational role as part of senior management team.
• A leader who is able to develop others
• A good understanding of the building industry
• Well-developed business management skills
• A good negotiator
• Integrity and self-motivated.
Please send your resume at email@example.com