DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER trading
Responsabilitati pentru Deputy General Manager trading experience:
Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans.
Research and write discussion papers, analyzing documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization on determining and meeting its long and short term goals
2. HR Management
Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff
Employee development and training
Policy development and documentation
Performance management and improvement systems
Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
Board of Directors meetings, planning, attending
3. Financial management
Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
Provide vision regarding overall financial health of the company.
Provide vision and leader ship in long ??? range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company.
Provide recommendations regarding effective utilization of long and short term debt, including refinancing and purchasing/sales.
Oversee fundraising efforts.
4. Administrative management
Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management
Languages: English, Romanian are a pre-requisite.
Education: Academic education, Commercial/Business degree with appropriate experience
– Experience in trade or in similar sectors;
– Proven track record in administrative and people management
– Strong networking and commercial competence, as this is the key driver of success of the business
– Good understanding of logistics issues
– Keen interest for solid administrative processes
– Good understanding of cost management, P&L, and leveraging the value chain
– Good sense of anticipation, vision, but pragmatic, rigorous
– Convincing power with customers, motivating people to change
– Strong people management skills, a change agent
– Flexible, adaptable but firm
– Open and transparent personality, walks the talk
– High ethical standards, courageous
Do you have experience as Deputy General Manager trading? We expect your resume on cv[@]abchumancapital.ro