EXECUTIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT
Responsabilities as EXECUTIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT – agribusiness:
The position consists in providing high-level administrative support for the comapany’s managers, by organizing the activity, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings and travels.
• Completing forms in accordance with procedures and regulations of the company
• Attending meetings to record minutes;
• Conducting research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives committees
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
• Managing schedules and planning frameworks, preparing agendas and organizing meetings;
• Making travel arrangements for executives
• Opening, sorting, classifying and managing corporate documents, records, reports and correspondence;
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
• Scheduling appointments, business travel and meetings;
• Writing, entering data and distributing memos, correspondence and routine reports.
• University degree, experience minimum 2 years is required
• Fluency in English both written and spoken
• Discretion and ability to handle confidential information;
• Strong computer skills
• Very effective organizational skills, high standards of order, quality & efficiency;
• Pro-active attitude, problem solving attitude, professional appearance, enthusiasm
• Good time management capability, managing workload and establishing priorities.
Please send your resume at corina.diaconu[@]abchumancapital.ro