• Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the branch.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Romania; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for out standing supported by the Finance Controller.
• Meet and exceed revenue targets set of Branch.
• Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts.
• Maintain customers profile report and follow up on leads.
• Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics
• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
• Fluent English
• Microsoft Office
• Project Logistics/ Off-shore Logistics experience an advantage
Please send your resumes at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org