Responsabilities for Field Trader Agriculture (multinational company):
– Contacts with farmers, with view to purchasing cereals production
– Identification of new farmers /customers
– Travel in the allocated region for farming development activities
– Negotiation of contracts and offering all the necessary support for contract execution
– Survey of the agriculture market, in order to provide information on trends in farmers’ needs, crops quality and prices.
– Knowledge of the agricultural sector / agribusiness
– Commercial / trading skills
– Driving license required
– Business-like, ethical conduct
– Business management potential to develop
– Fluent in English.
Do you have experience as a Field Trader Agriculture? We expect your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.