- The finance business partner will provide to the management professional advice in relation to operational performance(interprets and analyzes financial data predicting risks and opportunities);
- He/she will prepare forecasts, budgets other sets of financial & operational statements;
- He/she is responsible for the performance management related to deviations versus plan and project controlling including participation in progress and risk reviews;
- Take part in the month end closing process from adjustments to the production of management reporting & accounting (P&L, traffic, OPEX, CAPEX, inventory, etc.);
- Prepare special reports and offers solutions management, in order to increase productivity and reduce costs and propose and implement various measures needed (costs, processes);
- Control performance indicators on the number of employees, investments, costs, sales, etc., in order to achieve the target;
- Responsible for reviewing and developing the financial systems and processes in the organization and continuous development and update of business planning models based on current and expected developments of the business;
- Develop flexible budgeting models for P&L, GM reporting in order to support business decisions;
- Investigate the reasons for differences between the planned and actual results, highlighting to superior management impact on the business.
- Previous experience on a similar position or on a financial controller position – minimum 4 years
- University Degree in Economic Studies;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in project management and business analysis is an advantage;
- Stakeholder management (develop and maintain strong value added relationships).
Please send your resumes at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org