MAIN SCOPE OF JOB:
• Set up financial accounting policies developing the Romanian Accounting Standards (RAS) to internal needs.
• Is responsible for financial planning and records keeping as well as relaying this information to the higher management.
• Control and approve of monthly balance sheet, annual and mid year financial situation and fiscal statement.
• Ensure right application of the tax regulations, in accordance with Fiscal Law in Romania.
• Manage financial risk which is undertaken by the company.
• Assist Financial Controller (Management Consultant) for providing relevant information for group reporting.
• Liases with external lawyer office in order to fulfill all updates for Article of Incorporation, bed debts trials or legal steps
• Organize the annual financial audit process of the company
• Organize the fast closing of the year process for IFRS audit
• Organize country by country reports
• Check DAC6 rules and the necessity of related fiscal statement
• Organize the annual Transfer Pricing process
• Approve the bank transfers
• Assists the financial department in the day-to-day work
• Comply with Financial Controller, General Manager, Board of Administrators and General Meeting of Shareholders decisions; collaborate with external lawyer office and keep the record of implementation of GMS at Register of Commerce.
• Studies: Superior studies, economic profile;
• Seniority: over 10 years of experience on a similar position, including all the aspects of
the financial accounting activity;
• Foreign languages: English writing/speaking/reading advanced;
• PC skills: Windows, Microsoft Office and Internet medium level;
• Other requirements:
– to possess strong knowledge regarding organizational and
– to possess solid knowledge regarding legislation on finance and
– strong knowldege on multinationals EU related legislation
(transfer pricing, CBC, DAC6)
– good knowledge of computerized accounting management.
ATTITUDES AND SKILLS:
• Capacity of planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling the operations and
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to develop good working relationships (both internally and externally);
• Strategic thinking;
• Capacity conflict resolution, negotiation and persuasion;
• Orientation towards efficiency and effectiveness;
• Capacity of synthesis and analysis, quick judgment and taking the best decisions;
• Ethical behavior / integrity;
• FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND AUDIT DUTIES:
– Set up the bookkeeping internal policy, the accounting monography including charter of accounts to be used and analytical accounts developed according internal needs;
– Assure the accuracy, completeness and chronological order of the financial accounting data;
– Ensure the fulfillment of the deadlines in regards to the financial reporting, fiscal reporting and other reports inside the company or outside in accordance with the rules or regulations;
– Manage the cash flow assuring a good balance;
– Statement of Account: invoicing rules and crosschecking rules;
– Receivables and payables monitoring;
– Settlement of standard operations (invoicing rules: clients and commercial suppliers);
– Ensuring the right application of the tax regulations;
– Pre-approve the payments in cash or bank, jointly with Financial Controller, General Manager and Vice General Manager;
– Pre-authorize the bank payments;
– Pre-approve the business trips orders;
– Pre-approve the applications for rest leave submitted by financial accounting staff;
– Monitor the following specific operations organized within financial department:
– Inventory job (fixed assets, low value assets, receivables and payables, debtors and creditors, cash and bank);
– Accruals evaluation (monthly);
– Offsetting of mutual liabilities;
– Evaluation the charges for containers monthly inventory;
-Foreign currencies evaluation for each post balance (receivables, payables, cash & bank);
– Income tax calculation; VAT statements;
– Fulfillment the deadlines for payments to: estate budget and local budgets, social securities, salaries, suppliers, rental and leasing liabilities, dividends.
– Organize the Financial Audit activity, agenda, files deadlines up to Annual Financial Situation and standard audit report;
– Participate to group internal audit, Romanian internal audit;
– Organize the annual Transfer pricing process.
I. INTERNAL REPORTS
• Gross margin by charge type (import and export)
• Flash report
• Target performance
• Activity report (for management meetings)
– Quarterly: Financial report or other specific analysis at request
– Annually: draft proposals, decisions and financial report for BOD meeting.
II. EXTERNAL REPORTS
– Monthly: Monitoring the fiscal statements preparation and sending them on line, in due course of time.
– Quarterly: Monitoring Income tax calculation and other fiscal statement; provide feedback to the Chief Accountant
– Half year and yearly: Financial Statements (B/S, P/L, accounting notes and policies) and specific fiscal statements.
– Yearly CbC reports/ statement R404 and R405.
COOPERATION AND ASSISTING SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES INVOLVING:
– Law office: payment notification, contracts and other specific jobs;
– Human resources department: payroll calculation;
– Fiscal advice provided by Big4 audit companies or other suppliers.
DRAFTING THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC REPORTS:
– Specific applications for GMS or BoD;
– Other reports based on management request.
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATIVE:
– Acknowledges the yearly assessment of financial staff and evaluates the Chief Accountant;
– Approves the rest leave applications and leave notices of the financial employees;
– Supervise the monthly payroll statement
– Approve the monthly payroll payments
– Pre-approves company’s acquisitions (purchase forms).
Please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com