HR Reporting Analyst
HR Reporting Analyst
Key Objectives of the Job:
- Responsible for the operational HR delivery aligned to the ISC business or functional agenda and to the HR agenda
- Design and deliver HR dashboard, analytics and metrics as well as routine and ad-hoc reporting
- Compare and analyze actual data versus planned budget, identify differences
- Build reports and support complex reporting requirements from different HR systems
- In their area of responsibility, they help the business or function to achieve objectives by giving good quality HR advice and guidance based on sound HR knowledge, professionalism and an understanding of the HR Strategy and practices.
- Where required this role will take the lead in managing employee and industrial relations at the relevant level working with employee or works councils and local Union representatives.
- Work with other areas of the HR Operating Model (People Services and CoE) to ensure a comprehensive high-quality HR service to our internal customers
Employee Lifecycle Management:
- Coach and support people managers so that they have the necessary capability to carry out activities in the annual employee calendar (My P&D and talent management processes, annual Reward calendar etc). Where necessary guide managers to the other areas in the HR model that will support them (people services, CoEs)
- Facilitate the My P&D and Talent calibration processes
- Facilitate Operational Workforce Planning at the relevant level working with the business/function.
- Provide day to day coaching and advice to managers to facilitate planning and decision making in areas such as recruitment, development and local restructuring requirements (subject to the standard business/function approval processes)
- Support and coach managers in dealing with day to day employee management, including individual performance issues and absence management
- Support and coach managers in discussions relating to job evaluation, pay and reward working with the Regional Rewards CoE as required.
- Work with local business/functional teams to identify learning and development requirements and liaise with the regional CoE partners to deliver solutions
- Work with managers to identify and manage talent locally. Leverage the CoE’s expertise and resources to define an actionable development plan and ensure follow-up to build a talent pipeline and ensure succession planning.
- Work with managers to improve employee engagement. Work with site or other management teams to encourage employee communication and support local engagement or community events.
- Be a role model for the company values and leadership behaviors and champion these locally.
- Support and/or lead local plans for standardization and continuous improvement within the country
- Work with other HR colleagues in the country to ensure that global HR processes are implemented within their area of responsibility
- Explain and support the standard HR Operating model, directing managers and employees to the correct part of the model
- Take ownership where they identify data inaccuracies and address them with the appropriate part of the model/business
- Ensure managers and employees are using the self-service tools available and address transactional HR topics with People Services.
- Act as CoE ‘Champions’ i.e. as a local extension of the CoE team to provide delivery of services such as training or rewards.
- Assess quality of service and provide customer feedback to the HR function to drive continuous improvement
People Service (HR Admin and Payroll):
- Manage, supervise and coordinate the job functions and activities of the HR Admin and Payroll for country in scope. Serve as a coach and mentor for those that are the payroll experts and provide expertise on cases in line with turn-around time SLA’s, quality standards and policies
- Consistently maintain the integrity of employee data, handle complex requests that require policy interpretation and act as a first point of contact for escalated cases
- Maintain and adhere to quality controls throughout the payroll process as defined by local payroll vendor and global standard
- Ensure People Services processes are compliant with local/Corporate internal control and audit requirement, as well as local Labour Law and related regulations.
- Safeguard the company by ensuring compliance to local legal requirements in all aspects of HR policy, taking advice from outside legal advisors where required
- Help to promote awareness of the process and participate in investigations as required
- Manage local labor relations (unions, work councils)
- Counsel line managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures, including labor disputes.
- Participate in local internal and external audits
- Provide the relevant level of HR input to the internal compliance processes e.g. ‘In Control’
Any other reasonable duties to ensure the smooth operation of the HR function in Romania given by supervisor.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV to: email@example.com