Hyperion Finance Management (HFM) Specialist
Hyperion Finance Management (HFM) Specialist (Rotterdam)
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
The Consolidation/HFM specialist is part of the Accounting department based in Rotterdam. The team of Group Reporting/ consolidation consists of 10 people and you report directly to the Co-Heads Group Reporting/ Consolidation.
You are responsible for functional support related to FDMEE and the HFM application. You contribute to the development of the application(s), to new implementations, to the maintenance of FDMEE (formerly FDM, Upstream) and ensure that the system is available and accessible to all the users worldwide.
Your role is to support the HFM application(s) and the SmartView files including Financial Reporting. You will also provide guidance to users and management, interacting with the IT department.
- Support users during the month end closing and help to ensure all relevant data can be loaded to HFM on time;
- Develop and maintain all functional aspects of the FDMEE and HFM Application(s) which includes scripting and performing mapping changes on request of the users or consolidation team;
- Develop logic and methodologies for mapping tables, loading data, designing logic groups, rule changes, grid development, and object maintenance;
- Build and modify complex reports and create reporting solutions for global users;
- Proactively review application design and make recommendations for design enhancements;
- Manage user acceptance testing in support of new software developments;
- Document complex system functionality, illustrating support for business processes;
- Develop and update training documentation;
- Serve as the expert and first point of contact for all world-wide FDMEE user queries; assist users with mapping questions;
- Troubleshoot and resolve FDMEE user questions and issues where possible and work with the IT department to address issues that might require joint attention;
- Assist in training and developing.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in any relevant area with 3+ years’ experience;
- Some experience in FDMEE-HFM in a supporting role, in user acceptance testing, and in change control are an advantage;
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills and a pro-active no-nonsense mentality;
- Accurate, good analytical skills, independent and team player;
- IT literate;
- Knowledge of SAP and Oracle are a plus;
- Fluent in English (in word and writing), other languages are a plus.
- A wide-ranging and very challenging position with prospects in a healthy and growing organisation;
- Many opportunities for exercising your own initiative;
- The potential to develop further in your speciality within an international group, and to progress further subject to evidence of suitability;
- Stimulating environment in which enthusiastic colleagues work together in a practical and informal way.
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com