• Solid knowledge of network principles and practices
• Experience in configuring switches, routers, firewalls
• Experience in Linux server administration
• Experience with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) and MPLS based solutions.
• Experience with virtualization systems (Vmware) and hosting services (Cpanel) is a plus
• Server chassis, blade servers, storage hands on experience is a plus
• Juniper certifications: JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP
• Strong time management and resource management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize them accordingly
• Good communication skills, fluent in English.
• Managing Network infrastructure: routers, firewalls, switches
• Managing hosting services CPanel and virtualization systems Vmware
• Design, installation, configuration and monitoring of network infrastructure
• Proactive assessment of potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network
• Monitoring network and systems health, responding appropriately to network alerts and events to diagnose and troubleshoot network issues
• Interact with vendors and third party for problem resolution
• Act as Level2 support for customers.
Please send your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org