IT Engineer – Constanta
IT Engineer – Constanta
- Regional IT Operations Manager (strong reporting line)
- Regional CFO CE (dotted line)
IT Engineer will work closely to Global and Local IT teams in support of corporate systems, computer equipment and user’s workstations.
The holder of the role will be a hard-working professional able to work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable with working in a developing environment, implementing all applicable policies and procedures and identify effective ways to achieve better results.
Main activities are:
– Servers and workstations maintenance control and setup.
– Provide support of server roles.
– Provide support of Ethernet lines and telephone service.
– Provide support of Romanian accounting applications.
– Implement the global IT policy at local office.
– Communicate with global IT team
– Communicate with service providers.
– Conduct failover plans for main system points.
– Drafting guides for users.
– Perform any other duties as instructed by direct manager or other senior managers, relevant to the position
Education, experience, skills:
– University degree in information technology area.
Must Have Technical Skills:
– Windows 10: installation and support.
– Windows Server 2012: Active Directory; DHCP; DNS; File Services; Terminal Services; GPO; Hyper – V; FTP.
– MS SQL server 2012 \ 2016 (basic knowledges).
– Russian software: 1c, Etran, Sbis ++, other.
– Microsoft office 365.
– Cisco equipment: switches and telephony (basic knowledges).
– Physical servers: HP and Dell vendors.
– Ethernet, fibre optic lines installation.
Other Required Skills:
– Good relationship skills
– Excellent responsibility skills
– Previous experience or knowledge of trading industry is a plus
– Diplomatic personality
– Accurate, on-time deliverables
– Analytical abilities
– Proficient English speaker
Experience Minimum 3 to 5 years in a similar role
- Strong internal customer orientation
- Listens well and shares ideas & solutions
- Seeks involvement and input from other people
- Proactive, drives processes and tasks to achieve results
- Comes up with resourceful ideas and solutions
- Takes ownership of own decisions and actions – successes and mistakes
- Gives timely, constructive and specific feedback
- Organised, methodical
- Good attention to detail
Please send your resumes at the following address: email@example.com