IT Help Desk
IT Help Desk
- Customer-focused, strong negotiation and communication skills
- Advanced skill in anticipating company needs
- IT proficiency (ERP, MS Office package, etc)
- Problem-solving skill and initiative.
- Active Directory knowledge.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, file permissions, user accounts, file and printer sharing.
- Genuine interest in Informatics and Telecommunications topics
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Ensure the hardware and software inventory for the number and location of all assets as well as user accounts administration
- Assist IT team with projects, network design and IT environment improvement
- Good English knowledge (mandatory requirement)
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Provide help desk support to internal users
- Provide remote and on-site technical and application support;
- Install and maintain the operating system, business applications, and network;
- Diagnose, fix and escalate technical problems for the internal users;
- Provide hands-on training on the system and business software;
- Ensure IT procedure for antivirus
- Set up and deliver monthly business reports of business metrics;
- Advise management on further development of IT infrastructure (costs-benefits analysis, risk analysis).
- Professional and Personal development environment
- Motivating and Competitive employment package
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- 21 Vacation days
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org