Java Software Developer
Responsabilities for Java Software Developer:
We are an international market leading software house providing modern electronic banking solutions for a broad customer base of European banks. Our modern web and mobile based portal products as well as our sophisticated middleware solutions are build on up-to-date technologies.
To support our business we are looking for a Software Developer Java (m/f), to work in a highly motivated team with the latest software engineering methods and modern development tools in Java EE. The job is based in Bucharest.
Exciting international environment, focused on agile development in large sized projects. Your job will include the design and development of new features on enterprise projects
Key areas of responsibility:
– New and further development of our internet-based solutions for our customers, mainly banks
– Development of sophisticated Client- and Server-Software and their deployment in business relevant areas of our customers
– Support in national and international development projects for our customers
The position of the Software Developer Java (m/f) is the perfect match for you, if:
– you are a good team worker with the ability to work independently;
– you like to work for a commercially stable and expanding international company;
– you have a good theoretical base and you want to expend it with practical knowledge.
● More than 3 years professional experience with Java and JavaEE;
● Experience with analysis, design, implementation and delivery of JavaEE applications;
● Experience with application integration;
● Knowledge of Java, Web and database technologies, including JMS, JDBC, EJB, Spring, JPA, JSF, JTA, REST, Spring, Hibernate, XML and XSLT including knowledge of modern database systems;
● Strong knowledge of OO design, including design patterns;
● Professional experience with refactoring;
● Experience with domain-driven design and agile software development is a plus.
● Practical experience in development tools like Hudson, Maven, PMD, Sonar, JIRA is a plus.
● Team player;
● Strong communicator open and direct;
● Sense of responsibility;
● Very good knowledge of English (speaking, reading, writing, listening);
We offer a stimulating work environment focused on teamwork and product quality in a dynamic and flat organization.
At the beginning of your engagement and ongoing we will provide you with all training and knowledge necessary to successfully fill out your new role.