We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order & transparency for the company’s finances.
- Financial Responsibilities:
- Review acquisitions documents & assure that are compliant and complete with internal procedures & applicable legislation;
- Review transactions in the accounting & operational system and assess; accuracy & completeness of the recordings & unblock them for payments;
- Effectively communicate with Logistic Department on findings & assure that are timely followed/solved;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of reports if needed;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Work on special projects, as assigned.
Knowledge & skill requirements:
- Educations& work experience:
- Third level education in economics.
- Key Technical skills:
- Minimum accounting policies and methods in accordance with Romanian Accounting Standards;
- Excellent organizing abilities & great attention to detail;
- Management accounting;
- PC literate, Excel and Word;
- Fluent in English.
- Other competencies:
- Resilience, time management;
- Pro-active attitude.
Please send your application to the following email address: email@example.com