Marketo Solution Engineer
Marketo Solution Engineer
- As the Solution Engineer, you will partner with an Account Manager to execute and oversee developers in the day-to-day delivery of marketing automation services.
- Within larger Enterprise accounts you will work under the oversight of one of our Solution
- Architects to build advanced marketing automation programs and support day-to-day marketing automation services across all or within a specific business unit.
- You will work with our Client Services team to learn to support them in the development of project plans, scope, and estimates as they relate to production tasks.
- You may be consulted by the Solutions Architect to produce client status reports and input on account resourcing plans
- You will be expected to understand how Web and Application development teams can be utilized within the context of marketing automation –Web/Application developer skills are not always a primary part of this role but it is a plus.
- You are expected to have domain experience within one or more marketing automation platforms specific to the deployment and testing of marketing campaigns, lead management processes, data integration, and reporting tools.
- You are expected to understand how to manage and maintain (Super User) the marketing workflows and configurations within enterprise platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- You will be exposed to discussions with clients on how to utilize marketing automation platforms to drive user adoption, customer experience designs, customer insights, etc.
- Perform and coach others on the advanced functions within marketing automation.
- The Solution Engineer is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for one or more marketing automation platforms, e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Aprimo, etc.
- Coach the client services team on technology impacts and feasibility so that they can nurture the relationship without overselling the technology capabilities of the platforms we service.
- Mentor and/or manage marketing automation Developers
- Support Solutions Architects by managing the technical build of projects and overseeing the developers in the build.
The ideal candidate
- At least 3 years working experience
- Previous email marketing account management experience is preferred
- Recent (past 2-3 years) marketing automation super user experience
- Solid B2B marketing experience, preferably with clients in the high-tech, manufacturing, business services sectors
- A strong background working with and transforming marketing data, experience integrating marketing data with CRM is a plus.
- Experienced power users that have been working in the B2B sales and marketing space taking business requirements and turning them into elegant, scalable, modular solutions within a tool like Marketo.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to present his/her solutions to a business orient audience as well as provide specifications to a technical audience.
- Evidence of a strong academic background – does not have to have marketing specific qualification
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com