OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGER
Job Description for Operational Risk Manager Agribusiness:
The Operational risk manager advice organisation on any potential risks to the profitability or existence of the company. He/she identifies and assesses threats, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks.
Typical work activities
• planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation;
• risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
• risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organisation’s previous handling of risks;
• establishing and quantifying the organisation’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
• carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong;
• conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
• Person has an affinity with safety and or exposed to safety
• Presentation skills
• Coaching skills
Creating a positive atmosphere given the training and or facilitating sessions to others
• „Can do” mentality
• Patience, structured, be able to guide discussions, a positive mind and look op options.
Do you have experience as Operational Risk Manager? We expect your resume!