Responsabilities as PHP Developer:
– Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
– Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, or fixing bugs;
– Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues;
– Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
– 5+ years of overall development experience using web technologies;
– Extensive experience in design and development of web applications with PHP, Symfony 2, Zend Framework, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, Web Services, Apache;
– Experience with UnitTesting;
– Experience with databases like MySQL, MSSQL;
– Experience with ERP, CRM and e-commerce systems;
– Experience in Scrum/Agile software development methodology;
– Focused on code quality and high development standards;
– Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals, object oriented programming, design patterns and software engineering best practices;
– Analytical thinking and strong initiative;
– Flexible, communicative, a real team player;
– Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment.
Nice to have:
– Experience with Memcache, Gearman, RabbitMQ;
– A solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security.
Do you have experience as PHP Developer? We expect your CV on cv[@]abchumancapital.ro