The Product Owner is a crucial position in the Agile SCRUM teams and, as project’s key stakeholder, is responsible of having a vision of what he or she wishes to build and convey that vision to the scrum team.
As a Product Owner you will:
– manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
– lead the development team in product delivery by prioritizing product backlog and providing guidance on user stories within the sprint or release
– assist the team in creating user stories and decompose them into development tasks, lead sprint team planning sessions
– understand the market, the customer and the business in order to make sound decisions
– work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond
– provide work estimates, schedules and report progress to all project stakeholders
– serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offerings
– motivate the team with clear, elevating goals
– 5+ years of software and/ or product management experience
– Experience with leading and managing projects according to Scrum methodology
– Experience with multiple full project lifecycles, from concept to delivery
– Strong technical abilities and project management
– Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English is required
– Experience in team building & motivation
– Soft skills:
• business savvy
• big-picture vision and drive to make that vision a reality
• show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible
• being actively engaged with the teams
• outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• strong presentation and analytical skills
Definitely a plus:
– Scrum Product Owner Certificate, Scrum Master Certificate or other Scrum/Agile Certificate
– experience working with Agile project management tools (Jira or Rally)
– experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Product Owner
Enjoy being close to software engineers and partner with them to deliver quality software;
Have great ideas and want to see them implemented;
Enjoy working in a nice and friendly environment with a simple organizational structure.
… then, may be a great choice for you.
Join us for an opportunity to prove yourself as a true and inspirational team player.
An attractive remuneration package
Medical subscription that can be extended to family members
Programs for personal development (trainings, certifications, attending to certain events etc.)
Special events for employees (teambuilding, theme parties, contests etc.)
An enthusiastic and successful team of professionals
Relaxed working environment
Do you have experience as Product Owner? We expect your resume!