Project Manager internationally-funded projects
Responsabilities for Project Manager internationally-funded projects:
– Manages IFI projects
– Consultancy activity for IFI projects for energy efficiency, addressing energy consumers, energy producers and distributors, local authorities, governmental authorities, governmental agencies, international organizations
– Coordinates a team in order to develop feasibility and pre-feasibility studies, energy strategies, audits for buildings, documents for IFI projects etc.
– Relevant experience in internationally-funded projects
– Experience in consultancy projects, preferably in energy efficiency
– Good knowledge for economic analysis for projects, as well as project planning and budgeting
– Good communication skills – both written and oral
– Organizational skills
– Very good knowledge of MS Office package
– English proficiency
– Ability to work efficiently in an international environment
– Problem solver, flexible.
Do you have experience as Project Manager internationally-funded projects? We expect your resume on cv[@]abchumancapital.ro