Project Planner civil & industrial constructions
Responsabilities as Project Planner civil & industrial constructions:
• Principle duties include preparation of fully resourced project programs incorporating design, procurement, construction and commissioning phases;
• Instigation of project programs controls procedures;
• Preparation tender programs including resources and values, cash flow, manpower, histograms.
• Recording progress on site for all the company ongoing projects andreporting to the baseline programs
• Critical path analysis
• Advising Project Management on program status and alternative recovery plans.
Previous experience on a similar job, in civil or industrial constructions.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org