QA Engineer under Windows
The QA Engineer is responsible with the corrective action for software testing processes or procedures by making sure software functionality conforms to accompanying specifications. Through testing procedures ensures products or applications are bug free and stable.
As a QA Engineer you will:
– Analyze requirements;
– Detect, report, and track defects in the applications;
– Create manual/ automated testing of application functionality;
– Work as a member of Development Team throughout the development process and ensure that acceptance criteria and quality standards are met;
– Configure test environments on multiple platforms;
– Perform Black Box Testing for the application;
– Occasionally create Test input requirements and prepare the test data for data driven testing;
– Help developers track and resolve the problems.
Knowledge of client-server applications principles;
Knowledge of testing methods;
Ability to design a test plan, follow it to completion and execute it;
Provide manual testing support for the Education projects;
Reproduce and track defects uncovered during testing.
Good conceptual and analytical thinking, good capacity of synthesis
Innovation and engagement
Good time management
Good overview of the activities
Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
Ability to cooperate and work productively in a team
Ability to adapt and learn new things quickly
Proactive and positive attitude
Orientation to action and self-improvement
Ability to work independently and responsibly
Nice to have:
Knowledge of automated test framework/harness;
Knowledge of script language programming (Perl/Python/Ruby/bash/tcl/tk);
Knowledge of shell commands;
Knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
Able to select test framework for the project and contribute tests for automation.
Enjoy being close to software engineers and partner with them to deliver quality software;
Enjoy to be involved in a complex blend of technologies;
Enjoy working with multiple software operating systems;
Enjoy learning modern technologies;
Have great ideas and want to share them with your colleagues;
Enjoy working in a nice and friendly environment with a simple organizational structure.
Do you have experience as QA Engineer? We expect your resume.