The QA Engineer is responsible with the corrective action for software testing processes or procedures by making sure software functionality conforms to accompanying specifications. Through testing procedures ensures products or applications are bug free and stable.
As a QA Engineer you will:
– Analyze requirements;
– Detect, report, and track defects in the applications;
– Create manual& automated testing of application functionality;
– Work as a member of Development Team throughout the development process and ensure that acceptance criteria and quality standards are met;
– Configure test environments on multiple platforms;
– Perform Black Box Testing for the application;
– Occasionally create Test input requirements and prepare the test data for data driven testing;
– Help developers track and resolve the problems.
• Knowledge of client-server applications principles;
• Experienced with web applications;
• Knowledge of testing methods;
• Ability to design a test plan, follow it to completion and execute it;
• Provide manual& automated testing support for the project;
• Reproduce and track defects uncovered during testing.
• Good conceptual and analytical thinking, good capacity of synthesis
• Innovation and engagement
• Good time management
• Good overview of the activities
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• Ability to cooperate and work productively in a team
• Ability to adapt and learn new things quickly
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Orientation to action and self-improvement
• Ability to work independently and responsibly
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of automated test framework/harness;
• Knowledge of script language programming (Perl/Python/Ruby/bash/tcl/tk);
• Knowledge of shell commands;
• Able to select test framework for the project and contribute tests for automation;
• Experience with Flash applications.
• Enjoy being close to software engineers and partner with them to deliver quality software;
• Enjoy to be involved in a complex blend of technologies;
• Enjoy working with multiple software operating systems;
• Enjoy learning modern technologies;
• Have great ideas and want to share them with your colleagues;
• Enjoy working in a nice and friendly environment with a simple organizational structure.
… then, this may be a great choice for you.
An attractive remuneration package
• Medical subscription that can be extended to family
• Meal tickets
• Programs for personal development (trainings, certifications, attending to certain events etc.)
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, theme parties, contests etc.)
• An enthusiastic and successful team of professionals
• Relaxed working environment