Regional Sales Manager for Window and Door Technology in Romania – Southeast Romania
Responsabilities for Regional Sales Manager for Window and Door Technology in Romania – Southeast Romania:
The ideal candidate comes from the same or from a closely related business field.
He’s got an excellent knowledge about the Romanian market for windows and doors. Most
suppliers, manufacturers and dealers of windows and doors or for material and accessories
for the production of windows and doors should be known to him. He’s already set up a good
personal network and is well accepted and known in this field.
• He looks after a relevant number of direct accounts (window and door manufacturers as well as dealers that are looking after smaller accounts out in the country).
• Representing a well known brand for window hardware, the candidate has easy access to many other and new customers, who will listen to his proposals and test his products.
• By providing perfect presentations, he should convince them to change from their current suppliers to the new products.
• The Sales Manager has a wide region comprising the East (Moldova region) down to the South (Constanta) and the West up beyond Bucharest.
• Driving licence mandatory
• English (or German) fluent communication in reading and writing is mandatory
• Personality well settled individual, honest, loyal, target and profit oriented, communicative, self-responsible, self-confident, humorous
• Mainly in window and door industry or related business such as:
• Fitting industry (windows, doors)
• Producer of windows or doors
• Producer of hardware accessories (handles, hinges, fasteners, etc.)
• Window joinery
• Window and door dealers
• Complete commercial or technical studies
• Good working experience in sales and/or technical consulting or long-time experience from a window or doors production, or hardware trading company
• Developed software skills (user), e.g. MS Office
• Ability for self-motivation and work organization; autonomous/independent working style
• Focused character, searching pro-actively for success
• Contacts and industry knowledge; existing network, good market knowledge
• Excellent social skills, great ability to work and communicate with people
• High technical affinity, ‘on-hands mentality’ on every working level.
Please send your resume: email@example.com