We are seeking for a motivated candidate to fill the role of Senior Accountant to handle the accounting and tax tasks for daily business, under the coordination of the Finance Manager.
- Daily primary accounting documents checking and validation according with the local tax and accounting regulations, for the assigned areas of accounting;
- General Ledger SAP postings for the assign areas of accounting documents;
- Manages accruals and prepayments;
- Perform monthly account reconciliations, ensuring enough and quality back-ups, for the assigned areas of accounting;
- Participate in the month-end and year-end closing;
- Prepare the monthly purchasing journals;
- Prepare tax declarations (D100, D300, D390, D394);
- Creates periodic or ad-hoc reports;
- Provides support for the yearly external financial audit.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- 2-5 years of experience with general ledger functions;
- Good knowledge of statutory accounting and tax laws and regulations;
- Advanced skills in MSOffice suite of applications (especially MS Excel);
- Proficiency in using SAP experience is considered a plus;
- Attention to details and the maturity to handle confidential information;
- A proactive and team-player mentality;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Process and results oriented;
- Reliable and consistent;
- Have strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills;
- Have good command of English (both written and spoken).
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org