The employee is responsible for the general accounting and tax compliance of the organization, supporting the business with accurate accounting reporting.
The employee will be a highly productive and functioning member of the team, managing work at volume and with technical knowledge.
The employee will perform general accounting and tax compliance for local management and external reporting needs.
Main tasks and responsibilities as Senior Accountant – multinational company:
• Coordinates the accounting activity, reviews and controls records entered by Execution Department in respect of inventory and logistic services;
• Execute usual accounting functions, which includes operating the general ledger system and month-end close work;
• Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls;
• Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports and tax returns and supporting schedules, as required;
• Responsible for account reconciliations that include multi currency inter-company accounts;
• Duties include highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances or cash flow; monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
• Other projects as assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory and practice and Tax Code;
• 5 – 7 years accounting/finance experience;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications;
• English communication skills;
• Previous experience in working with SAP is an advantage;
• Ability to work with deadlines and a problem solving drive;
• Good communication across all levels of business;
• Team player; Integrity & trust; Organisational agility;
• Very good organisers in terms of documents flow and subordinates;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaborative with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance; creativity, problem solving and results.
Please send your resume at email@example.com