SENIOR BRAND MANAGER FMCG
Main responsibilities for Senior Brand Manager FMCG:
– Manages the new brand – the brand promise, brand vision, brand positioning, brand architecture
– Manages the product mix, the margin and the trading investments in order to deliver required KPI???s;
– Develops pricing & pack strategies;
– Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competition, category, consumer;
– Prepares the short-term and long-range plans and budgets based on market trends and growth objectives. Designs the operating plan and follow it up throughout the year;
– Provides relevant information to the sales teams; prepares and sustains product trainings.
– Graduate degree in business administration, finance, communications or marketing
– Fluency in English
– Minimum of 5 years business experience in a similar position within a multinational FMCG company;
– Experience in developing brand experience through effective integrated communications strategies and execution;
– Experience in developing and launching new products.
– Well organized and able to establish clear work plans and processes;
– Passionate, articulate with the discipline and personal drive to achieve practical outcomes and results;
– Highest level of personal integrity and commitment to customer service;
– Ambitious and visionary.
Do you have experience as Senior Brand Manager FMCG? We expect your resume on cv[@]abchumancapital.ro