Senior Procurement Specialist
Senior Procurement Specialist – multinational company
• Responsible for weekly forecasts / estimates of sales and national campaigns;
• Responsible for maintaining commercial relations with suppliers;
• Responsible for releasing orders to internal / external suppliers;
• Responsible for following orders since launch to reception;
• Stock Management: safety stock, average stock, slow movers and non-movers minimization, write-offs.
• Proper order management in coordination with warehouse management;
• Communication to suppliers and problem solving for all qualitative / quantitative inconsistencies appeared at the reception;
• Create reports for the client (IN-OUT movements reports, non- movers, slow movers, acquisitions reports, vendors reports, price differences reports etc.).
What you can offer:
• University degree (preferably technical or economic studies);
• Previous experience of 3-5 experience in stock management;
• Proven experience in managing projects / processes;
• Fluency in English;
• Solid computer skills (proficient in Excel);
• Excellent negotiation skills and supplier management skills;
• Soft skills: proactive, shows initiative, communication, conflict management;
• Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
• Previous experience in Food Distribution, FMCG, Retail is a plus.
Please send your resumes at the following address: email@example.com