Senior Windows System Engineer
Responsibilities for Senior Windows System Engineer/Administrator:
– Handle Ro & UK Enterprise Customers and their Windows based infrastructures
– Survey and report all problems brought to his attention;
– Seeks advice when facing complex issues/problems;
– Solve problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision;
– Advanced maintenance of our current Windows infrastructure;
– Advanced maintenance of our current virtual infrastructures based on multiple virtualization solutions such as VMware, Hyper-V;
– Monitor all infrastructures and identify any type of threat using our current monitoring systems;
– Prevent and isolate possible crisis situations by dealing with any type of attack targeted to our infrastructure;
– Secure Windows environments against up to date exploits, hacks, etc.
– Help verify and modify the work procedures and technical solutions;
– Carry out complex software installations and advanced configurations on servers following existing procedures.
– University degree;
– Detail oriented, proactive, dedicated and perfectionist character;
– Ability to maintain problem ownership and accountability;
– High energy and positive attitude;
– Capacity to handle multiple tasks and problem solving abilities;
– Knowledge of Advanced Windows operating systems;
– Knowledge of Advanced Linux;
– Intermediate/Advanced Network knowledge;
– Intermediate/Advanced Hardware knowledge;
– At least 5yrs Experience in complex Windows infrastructure maintenance;
– At least 2yrs Experience in Linux infrastructure maintenance.
Do you have experience as Senior Windows System Engineer? We expect your CV!