Technical support engineer – Rotterdam
Technical support engineer – Olanda, Rotterdam
You, as a Technical support engineer, are fulfilling a really important part on the IT department.
You make sure that users from all over the world can work with ERP System smoothly. The ERP System is built with PowerBuilder as front-end and Oracle in the back-end. We recently started a project to migrate web-based applications with Oracle in the back-end. It is your task to investigate, manage, delegate or solve incidents. During this process you always keep an eye on your phone, mail, chat or other channels to stay reachable for internal users. It is important that you are strong in making SQL queries, and that you have affinity with programming, so you can solve issues as fast as possible. A happy user is your goal!
- Supply of technical support on the custom made ERP System;
- You take ownership for technical issues and solve these in collaboration with the programmers;
- Problem management, investigating potential issues to remedy structural problems;
- Supply fast and accurate feedback to internal customers on by them noticed issues.
- Thoroughly documenting knowledge by dint of communicating tech notes or articles.
- Minimum MBO4+ degree (“middle-level applied education”) IT or comparable field.
- Experience with providing technical support on an ERP application.
- Experience with creating a SQL queries and solving problems in interfaces.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, PowerBuilder and C# of Visual Studio is an great asset.
- Affinity with one or more programming languages.
- Fluent in English, in word and writing.
- Preferable extensive knowledge with code review (Quality Assurance).
- Energetic, customer focused, patient and driven.
- Relocation package (transportation from Romania to the Netherlands + 2 months accommodation);
- Tax consultancy offered;
- A wide-ranging and very challenging position with prospects in a healthy and growing organisation;
- Multinational company;
- Many opportunities for exercising your own initiative;
- The potential to develop further in your specialty within an international group, and to progress further subject to evidence of suitability;
- Stimulating environment in which enthusiastic colleagues work together in a practical and informal way;
- Responsible job with many international and national contacts.
Please send your CVs to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org