TRAINEE for Business Process Improvement
This program is designed for experienced talent who exhibits strong leadership and change management capabilities.
In this program, you will receive formal training in Lean, Six Sigma and leadership development. You will lead projects and initiatives that will have a significant impact on client’s business through process improvement and innovation. After the program, you will have the opportunity to move into a leadership role at the employeer.
Key Responsibilities for TRAINEE for Business Process Improvement (BPI) Leadership program (Lean, Six Sigma and leadership development):
– FMCG experience (retail audit):
– Partner with business leaders to define the strategy and identify improvement opportunities
– Lead broad scope, high impact projects/initiatives by utilizing Lean and Six Sigma
– Provide overall BPI leadership
– Serve as a change agent to improve business processes
– Drive the sharing and institutionalization of best practices
– Serve as an expert resource on BPI philosophy and approach.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years experience in functional area of expertise (FMCG) or consulting industry
– Demonstrated ability to lead change.
– Track record of exceeding expectations & targets
– Ability to solve challenging problems
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong communication, interpersonal skills and high energy
– Team player⇥
– Excellent customer service abilities
– Proven track record of influencing without authority.
Do you have experience as Trainee for Business Process Improvement? We expect your resume on cv[@]abchumancapital.ro